Further advantages of our range include the following:
- Ruby probes - to limit wear.
- Robust casings suitable for rough environments.
- Auto ON/OFF - saves battery life.
- Optional memory facilities with PC interface for large jobs.
- Auto ranging - no need to adjust the gauges for each range.
- Unbeatable accuracy.
- Large, easy-to-read liquid crystal displays.
- Large range of interchangeable probes for some members of our family, such as the dual probe (used for both ferrous and non-ferrous substrates), the right angle probe (for measurements inside very thin pipes and on difficult curved surfaces) and the underwater probe (for the marine industry or to check for corrosion at offshore equipment or in tanks).